Brunch at Emirates Hills


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
March 7th 2008
Published: March 9th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We had the pleasure today of spending a lovely afternoon with some wonderful people, eating, drinking and generally being merry!

The usual crowd (Jess, Rod, Leanne and Steve) were in attendance, along with some newbies (Sascha, Stewart, Shaun and Collette)

Yes that is correct. We went to yet another brunch. However this time we branched out a little bit and tried a different location. One that was not a Jumeirah brunch. And unfortunately that may have been a wee mistake. We went to the Emirates Hills Golf Course for brunch and while it was lovely it just couldn't quite meet the standards of the Jumeirah brunches that we are used to. The food was quite lovely but there just wasn't the variety that we are used to (yes we are totally spoiled and have turned into food snobs).

There weren't the individual cooking stations, or the drinks stations, no chocolate fondue fountain. I mean what kind of brunch doesn't have a chocolate fondue fountain!

But needless to say we managed to have a lovely time.




Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Steve, Leanne, Rod and StewartSteve, Leanne, Rod and Stewart
Steve, Leanne, Rod and Stewart

God only knows what was going on here!
Dave & ChelleDave & Chelle
Dave & Chelle

relaxing at the rooftop lounge


Tot: 0.294s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 63; dbt: 0.1175s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb