Dubai UAE - Day 2


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
April 26th 2019
Published: July 1st 2019
Edit Blog Post

In Dubai the weekend is Friday and Saturday. The traditional thing to do on Friday is a Brunch. You can not go to Dubai without doing one. An excellent opportunity to embrace the various cultures.

Today's brunch is at the Crowne Plaza in Deira in their restaurant called Spice Island. The first ever brunch we had in Dubai was here, so we know it is good.

We had a lazy morning and got to the hotel about 11.30am for the meal to start at 12.00. This gave us a chance to get in photographs of all the food before anyone touched it.

During this time, we also got to speak to many of the managers and entertainers that were wandering around.

These brunches are a great opportunities to witness other cultures. People from all around the world dining together. And the food is great too. Again a buy one get one free deal through The Entertainer.

It was about 4.00pm by the time we made it back to our hotel.

From all the food we ate at the brunch we were not really hungry, but needed something small before the end of the day. We also needed more provisions for the room.

This time we went to the nearby Al Ghurair Centre. They have many shops there and a huge Carrefour supermarket. We spent a few hours wandering around before returning to the hotel. As it is the weekend, everywhere is very busy.


Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement



Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0196s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb