Etihad - Top Choice for Booking Tickets to Abu Dhabi


Advertisement
Published: August 2nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

etihad-airwaysetihad-airwaysetihad-airways

Flights to Abu Dhabi
Based at Abu Dhabi International Airport, Etihad Airways is the flag carrier of United Arab Emirates. Revered as one of the world’s leading airlines, it operates more than 1,000 flights in a week from Abu Dhabi to its extensive global network across Middle East, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia and North America. Etihad Airways goes the extra mile when it comes to treating its patrons with wonderful in-flight experience, frequent flyer programme, cabin crew, ground services and lounges, worldwide. That is why this highly decorated airline remains a topmost choice among global travellers seeking flight tickets to Abu Dhabi.

Etihad’s In-flight Experience – Incredibly Alluring

In-flight service is perhaps the most potent charm of the carrier and manages to sway even the undecided in Etihad’s favour. In fact, air travelling takes on a whole new meaning with Etihad Airways. Offering tickets for three varied cabin classes - Diamond First Class, Pearl Business class and Coral Economy class, the carrier endeavours to ensure rewarding journey to all and sundry. Each travel class features high-quality seats, wide-ranging in-flight entertainment and peerless onboard products.

The Diamond First Class is a whole new world in air. A world embracing the best of luxury with extra wide beds, personal chefs, changing rooms, personal wardrobe, massages, personal mini-bar and much more. The lavish onboard experience is perhaps one of the prominent reasons why hordes of luxury vacationers reserve tickets to Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways.

Etihad’s Pearl Business Class has everything what business travellers ask out of their Abu Dhabi flights. There is a privacy shell with full flat bed; ‘Kitchen Anytime’ options; five-star dining and fine wines; in-seat power sockets; lavish comforters and pillows; and mood lighting.

Coral Economy Class offered by Etihad bears witness to the fact that not all grand things in life come with huge price tag. Travellers grabbing economy tickets for flights to Abu Dhabi can take advantage of its ergonomically designed seats, generous meals and an array of other in-flights features.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0539s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb