TURKEY


Advertisement
Middle East » Turkey
April 11th 2010
Published: April 11th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Location: Istanbul, Canakkale, Bergama, Selcuk, Fethiye, Antalya, Pamukkale, Bodrum Length of Stay: 24 Days Cost per Day: $27 Love it, Love it, Love it.... 10 out of 10... Fantastic... Superb... the finest hospitality I have ever experienced and a 1st class travel destination... I have always believed that one of lifes great secrets to success is to always give more than one receives... and i... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 145, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

TURKEYTURKEY
TURKEY

Turkey has the best quality fresh produce I've seen so far on my travels...
TURKEYTURKEY
TURKEY

fresh juices are plentiful everywhere you go...
TURKEYTURKEY
TURKEY

pomegranate juice had an interesting flavour... and packed full of anti-oxidants...
TURKEYTURKEY
TURKEY

apple tea is the most popular fruit tea drink on the streets... quite nice...
TURKEYTURKEY
TURKEY

more variety of fruit/flower/herbal teas...
TURKEYTURKEY
TURKEY

yum... turkish delight... my favourite were the original rose flavoured...
TURKEYTURKEY
TURKEY

my first time trying Halva... very nice and definately moorish...
TURKEYTURKEY
TURKEY

a gorgeous sweets/tea shop... each wall was tiled floor to ceiling in a different patterned tile...



11th April 2010

Good times!......
Glad you enjoyed Turkey.......x
11th April 2010

Hi Nicole
it was very nice to read all the excellent comment about Turkey.It certainly makes me want to go to that place.Actually my best friend was married to a Turkish diplomat and was appointed as an Ambassador in Indonesia once.So you can imagine she returned to her own country as a madam ambassador!Anyway,hope you'll enjoy your next visit to Greece,who knows you might meet a handsome Greek gentleman....Ciao!
15th April 2010

Hey Nic!!!
Hey Nic... finally caught up with all your blogs....just spent like the last three hours going through it all and just read TURKEY...so glad to hear that your having a wonderful time exploring, after India was such a disappointment. It has been great to hear of all your experiences as I would never have considered Malaysia or Turkey as travel destinations, personally before... but now I am keen to go...Hoping to get up to Dharamsala and on to Tibet next year before it is further interferred with. Now I can add a few more things to check out on the way. Hope to hear from you soon and hope you enjoy your experiences in Greece!!! Love Tasch (Mum and John say HI!!)

Tot: 0.309s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0711s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb