Alanya


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey » Central Anatolia » Konya
July 9th 2007
Published: July 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Jamil. Hi it's me Jamil. We are in Alanya, which is a big city in Turkey. They have good food here, like doner kebab and cheeseburgers and the beach is nice because of the blue water. Yesterday we went to Side, a small town on the mediterranean where the beach is not as pretty as Alanya but they have a lot of ruins from the Roman period, about 2000 years ago. They had a hospital, a library and a place were the emperor would sit and the chrıstıans woud look at him and if he put his thumb down, the lions whould come out and eat the chrıstıans, but if he didn't, they would be safe to go home. So it's like if he's in a good mood they are safe and if he's in a bad mood then they are dead. Then we went to the beach because we were so hot so we took a swim but mom stayed out and my rash hurt a lot so I got out and built my own ruin but this guy came and stepped on it. I'll never forgive him. Then we decıded to eat dinner at the restaurant mom was sıttıng ın. The food was really good. Later, we went to this temple made by the Greeks, right on the water. Sıde is better then Alanya because it's quiet at night. We walked back to the car and drove back to Alanya. When we got back it was about 10:30pm so we were very tired. See you in August. Bye.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.023s; cc: 12; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0581s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb