through fire I became steel


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey » Cankiri
February 21st 2014
Published: February 21st 2014
Edit Blog Post

Since "forgotten fire" was such a great book, a movie based off of the book is expected to be even more successful. The movie shouldn't have the same title as the book, that would be too repetitive. The movie would be titled "Through Fire I Became Steel" because it is a play on one of the most important quotes from the novel. It suggests his hardships led him to become stronger, which is also a major them in the novel. The movie will have to be filmed in turkey, since that is where the Armenian genocide took place. Vahan, the main character will be played by Jake T Austin, who played max Russo from Wizards of Waverly place, since he displays that innocent feel in his face. General Khalil will be played by Donald Sutherland, who plays president snow in "the hunger games", because both have a menacing, powerful, and scary feel to their presence. Mrs. Altooninan would be played by Helena Bonham-Carter because both give off a creepy, insane feel, and she has played similar roles before. Seta would be played by Zendaya Coleman because of her beautiful, exotic looks, and lastly, Sharin would be played by mila kunis for the same reasons. The whole film will be directed by Gary Ross because he filmed the hunger game, and we want the movie to have the same type of appeal to the audience.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.17s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.1406s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb