Rest and relaxation


Advertisement
Oman's flag
Middle East » Oman » Muscat » Muttrah
December 10th 2011
Published: December 10th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Courtyard, Al HusnCourtyard, Al HusnCourtyard, Al Husn

Looking out to sea
Day 3 and after breakfast its lotion up and head for the pool. But wait, what's that in the sky , clouds !! call the manager and have him sort it out please. Still warm enough to lie down in shorts and top up the tan when the sun deigned to appear. By the afternoon normal service had been resumed and we had a late lunch in the poolside cafe (Asian beef salad ) before retiring for the afternoon to the terrace. I'm currently reading 'Jerusalem The Biography' by Simon Sebag Montefiore an excellent book so spent the rest of the afternoon with my head buried in this fascinating tome.

6 o clock can mean only one thing - Happy Hour! - only difference here is that due to our upgrade all drinks are free till seven so I set about the Gin and Tonic in an attempt to get my moneys worth !

Dinner that night in the Morrocan restaurant was excellent (Morrocan wedding pie to start, very interesting ) and then a romantic walk in the moon light before retiring for the night.

Tomorrow it's diving in the afternoon lets hope its not too rough as I don't want a repeat of the last time I was on a boat (see previous entry on whale watching in Kaikoura)

Bon nuit!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.156s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0906s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb