Rosh Pina area Day 5: Long brunch and home to enjoy the rest of the day


Advertisement
Israel's flag
Middle East » Israel » North District » Tiberias
July 29th 2021
Published: August 18th 2021
Edit Blog Post

This was the last day of our break and we did not rush to leave. We had a leisurely brunch and went back to the room to pack. Check-out was simple and we put our bags into the car.

A final bug bit Lesley as we walked out, as a goodbye remembrance?



The drive home had a little more traffic than our outbound ride, but still not bad. Now being Thursday afternoon perhaps people were starting to travel before the weekend. Don was not paying enough attention as navigator, so even with Waze he suddenly told Lesley to change roads. Unfortunately that was the wrong turning and added 25km to our journey.



Upon arrival home we unpacked and undertook another birthday tradition: laundry!



Rather than end our break at this point, we determined to make a full week of it. We were already invited out for shabbat dinner and lunch, so the only remaining meal to prepare was Thursday night dinner. For this we decided to order delivery from Queen Lu restaurant near home. This is a modern ‘Asian fusion’ place where we have previously dined in and ordered out. As always the food was great, and no fuss! So from Sunday brunch to Saturday afternoon we were well treated.



Overall our brief in-country break was definitely a success. It also provided some material for a Travel Blog in 2021, as like our 2020 outing we did not want to miss a blog year. We love this beautiful interesting country, and continue touring in Israel to make the best of the pandemic restrictions. Who knows when we will get back to long foreign travel blog excursions?

.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 15; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0588s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb