The Story of Alice Muggerditchian a survivor


Advertisement
Europe
February 4th 2014
Published: February 5th 2014
Edit Blog Post

The story of Alice Muggerditchian was a wife who was hoping to save her husband, but was manipulated into thinking otherwise. Muggerditchian was one of the many housewives to believe the Turkish forces that if they were to surrender their guns to the forces, their husbands, who were captured, would be released from their captivity. Unfortunately, they were manipulated and deceived into thinking that their husbands would be released but instead just made things worse for their husbands and themselves. The Turkish forces wanted to make sure there was no way the women could defend themselves, so they demanded to have all guns taken away from women in exchange for their husbands’ freedom. People began to say to go buy guns, so one’s husband could be released. They did as they were told. More than one thousand guns were collected. Instead of making their promise, the Turkish forces butchered all the men held captive. This was a way of telling the Turkish forces’ leaders to convince them that the women were trying to rebel causing their husbands lives to be gone as well as their own.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement




Tot: 0.199s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0417s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb