On the way to Sukosan


Advertisement
Europe
September 26th 2011
Published: September 26th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We are on the way to Sukosan to pull the boat out for the winter. The last two nights were spent in little bays on Kornati - quaint and simple except for some seriously noisy neighbors on Saturday night. All one could hope was that they felt ill the following morning!! The weather has been consistenly around 29 for the last few days and today we have the main up but are motoring.
We have lots of funny, quirky and wonderful memories to look back on. Restaurant menus can be extensive but whether they have what is listed is a completely different matter. We have sometimes ended up asking what they do actually have!! Lots of very short legged dogs-bodies are normal just their legs didn't grow!! Tobacco companies still have a significant source of income here too and it is strange to sit in a restaurant or coffee shop and share it with so many smokers. Hard to find the stuff in supermarkets we are use to but one major find - good old-fashioned Persil - now I know why our mums and grannies to use it!! Well that will do for now.
Love to you all. xx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.227s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0488s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb