Three Amigos


Advertisement
Europe
February 12th 2006
Published: March 15th 2006
Edit Blog Post

What do you call a Donkey, a Giraffe and a Honey-bear wearing clogs in a playground? A recipe for good fun!

A donkey is a slow-moving, slow-thinking creature, but with a good sense of humour and humility, makes a great companion. It finds pleasure in simple things and will happily live without great expectations. With a vocabulary barely extending beyond 'eeyore', it is not the ideal conversation partner...

Many of you may be filled with terror at the thought of a meeting with a bear. But a honey-bear is a pleasant creature, with an insatiable appetite and clever enough to get into any honey container, regardless of whether it can find a way out again... It is a mischievious and adventurous companion...

The long distance between its head and the rest of its body is what makes the giraffe special. Provided that it is not moving too much, it is able to think clearly with a good blood supply through its long neck. As soon as the body starts to work though, it is no longer able to rationalise cerebral activity. As a result, you are only likely to see a giraffe chewing happily on something it has
GiraffeGiraffeGiraffe

Gangly, and without good blood supply to the head, particularly when moving quickly!
found to eat, or tearing around being stupid with absolutely no idea!

'No idea, but full of fun' would have made a good team moto for the happy animals as they approached the edge of the drop...

The giraffe led the way. He took a runup, and with legs flailing, launched off the edge. A few moments go by before spaghetti limbs crash down in the softness beneath… Next came the honey-bear. A much more confident and compact unit, he negotiated the drop with the ease of a honey pot rolling into a thick soup, and landing like a fat farmer girl in a haystack… More cautiously at the lip now comes the Donkey. He lumbers up and topples off the edge as a lump of play dough may make its glorious final drop off a high-chair and landing in similar fashion. It is a display of grace and style more commonly seen at the annual inter-kindy three-legged race.

With the big drop and its anxieties left behind them, the three happy animals carved blissful trails to their most favourite of all happy places; ‘the waterhole of joy (and forgotten days)’. The sweet candy-coloured juice enough to
Honey-bearHoney-bearHoney-bear

Always intent on a silly adventure, when his head is not stuck in a jar...
take any happy animal to a happy place!

It is not long before the happy animals are rolling in a idiotic display of joy and happiness…


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

DonkeyDonkey
Donkey

Nice, but dim. The lovable dutch ruminant...
Like a farmer girl in a hay stack...Like a farmer girl in a hay stack...
Like a farmer girl in a hay stack...

Honey bear in the landing zone


Tot: 0.407s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 21; qc: 121; dbt: 0.116s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb