GREECE


Advertisement
Europe
August 9th 2008
Published: August 9th 2008
Edit Blog Post

HI everyone,
So Kyle and I have had a crazy few days!!!!! We took a 5 hour bus ride form Dubrovnik to Split where we stayed in the most nasty place ever!!!! It was bad... let's just say that much. The next morning we woke up at 4 30 to catch a plane to Prague, we stayed there for one day and had to leave at 2 30 in the AM for Greece. Don't ask aparantly it was cheeper... hahahha. Anyway we made it to Greece, and thanks to mom we are staying in a Great hotel with a nice view ( to say the least) and finally there is air con. When we got in the cab from the airport we didnt realize where exactly the hotel was and I mean it when I say we are literally in the middle of nothing except for ocean!!! There are no houses or stores, nothing but olive trees for about 1 hour!!!! Anyway.. the first day we laid out by the beach but it was so sosososo windy that neither of us could realize that we were literally cooking!!!! I took a shower and was soooo burnt. But not to worry I have a serious base tan going on so not too much harm done. Today we hung out by the beach and waterskiiied (SP??) and tubed. Soooo much fun. The water here is AMAZING, it is so warm and you can see so far down it is literally as clear as a pool. We are sad that this is the last part of the trip but we for sure saved the best for last. We are having just the best time ever here, sleeping in on a nice bed (finally, hahah) and just hanging out. What is weird is that it feels like there is no one at the hotel... It feels like Kyle and I are on our own little private Island!!!!! We are excited yet sad to come home. we can't wait to see all of you, and I am excited to not be living out of my suitcase, but the end of the trip means Kyle goes to IU and I go to work EWWWW!!!!! But we are both really excited!!! This has honestly been the best 2 months of my life and I am soooooo happy that Kyle and I got the chance to experience all that we have, and I just want to say thank you all again because if it weren't for all of you this wouldn't have been possible. Special thanks to Mom Dad and Carolyn Deanne and Scott!!!!!!!! The memories that we have gotten from this will last a life time!! We can't wait to get back and share all of our photos with you all, we literally have over 1000, seriously!!!!

Love you all!!! See you in 4 days

XOXOOXOXOXOXO

Annie and Kyle

Advertisement



10th August 2008

ANNNNNN....i cant believe you are coming home!!! i cant wait to see your photos...and hear all your stories...see you soon lover!

Tot: 0.23s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0382s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb