amsterdam cont...


Advertisement
Europe
July 3rd 2008
Published: July 3rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

hi everyone!!!!!!!
Our last day in Amsterdam was great!!!!!! We started out by renting bikes and biking all around the city, we finally got our nice summer weather that we have been waiting for. It was sooooo nice, we got snacks at the local store and had lunch in this amazing park, with baby ducks and lakes!!! Later we went to the Radiohead concert, which was AMAZING!!!!! We had the best time ever. Unfortunately we left the next daz for Berlin on a six hour train ride. We got in last night and just kind of hung out. Today we met up with Kyle's grandparents friend Gary and Karin. Gary showed us all around the city and despite the fact that is was the hottest daz Berlin has had in years we had a great time. later Karin met us for lunch and took us to my new favorite place on earth!!!!!! the KADEWE (the biggest department store in Europe) It was great we went up to the top where there was literallz miles of the finst foods you could imagine, and the best produce. We we tot eh Veuve counted and drank champagne and then walked around and looked at all of the goodies!!!! Not to mention that it was air conditioned!!!!! Anyway, we are late for happy hour and we are trying to save the bucks so we gotta run.
Love you all,
Ann and Kyle

Advertisement



Tot: 0.23s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0455s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb