we're turning the corrner


Advertisement
Europe
June 25th 2007
Published: June 25th 2007
Edit Blog Post

The end is virtually in sight...well sort of. Right now we are in Istanbul after the past 2 months running around western Europe, and we've stayed in a cushy hotel for the last 3 nights just prepairing for our last bout of volunteering. We leave in just a few hours for northern India. The volunteer program is through the ISEC (International Society for Ecology and Culture) and we will be living in a village outside Leh, Ladakh. You really need to check where Leh is on a map, it might be the most northern city in all of India, its way up in the Himilayas and should be amazing. I am doing my best not to focus on the light at the end of the tunnel (home) and still keep focused on the journey, hopefully it will be easy when we get up there.

Probably won't be in touch much up there and sorry for the lack of pictures, we are also having issues with our Pairedhearts website so hopefully we'll get that fixed when we get home. I'll do my best to get the blog up to date and add some more pics, but I'll surely see you all soon!!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.229s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0501s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb