A Bopping Good Birthday!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland
February 5th 2011
Published: March 31st 2011
Edit Blog Post

(Sorry, getting v frustrated cos I have some great video that won't compile. Grrr... will try again later, but publish as is for now, check back soon!)

At the beginning of February, J & Mummy flew South to visit family and friends.

The highlight of the week was cousins B&R's joint birthday party, on Grandad's birthday as it happened. The video is a small clip of some of the fun that was had at their 'Bopping Tots' party!

Happy Birthday girls, and Grandad, it was lovely that we were there to join you for your special day, despite arrivig a day late after our flight was cancelled!

From there we headed further South to Nanny and Grandad's for a few days, where we caught up with Uncle Kip and Aunty Lau, and of course, Loulou cat (who spent most of Jamie's visit hiding behind the telly, J screeching in delight everytime he caught a glimpse of her)!

Last stop was Welshland, to visit H & Mimi in their swanky new house before they headed off to the desert. Was so nice to see them, but really made me realise how much I miss having them and their mummy nearby :-( All reports from the desert have been really positive, so it sounds like it was definitely a good move for them and we're looking forward to seeing you all in the summer hopefully.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.036s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0199s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb