We made it!!!!!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland
April 25th 2010
Published: April 25th 2010
Edit Blog Post

We arrived in Scotland at 7:00 p.m. Saturday night without incident. We were very tired, so we hit the nearest pub! While at our table eating and drinking and laughing, there was a group of young people at the table next to us offered us (Fran) a drink and suggested that we chug it, but we couldn't understand their accent, so we didn't know what we were drinking, but we did it anyway Oh well! Finding out later that it was Jagermeister and Red Bull. So after 24 hours of no sleep, we're drinking Red Bull! So we walked back to our hotel and crashed. We got up with hang overs and went to church this morning. After church we walked down to the square for a coffee and there were bagpipe and drummers on the street corner. They looked like they just stepped off of the Braveheart movie set. Colleen go so excited, she was ready to sacrifice her body in the name of Ireland! We had drinks and dinner with the tour group and got to meet everyone. Tomorrow we are headed to Loch Lomond and Urquhart Castle. We will be staying at the summer home of Charlie Chaplin. Good night all you Jimmies!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 26; dbt: 0.038s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb