Gran and Gramps's birthday night in scotland!!!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland
October 27th 2009
Published: October 28th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Wednesday night was always going to be a big night and it was!

Haggis Harry, Scottish Sam, and I Tartan Tom started it off with a performance we've been practising. I was first and I did some juggling. Next was Harry who did devil sticks which he did in the production. Sam did some magical tricks which he learned from a busker we saw in Dam square, Amsterdam. For our finale we sang a scottish version of 'give me a home among the gum trees' which dad wrote. We had a great time.

After that we went down to the restaurant to have some drinks and wait for the piper. Gramps ordered a piper to play for dinner because he loves the bagpipes. The piper was very cool and dressed in full piper uniform. He piped Gramps to his seat and played a tune before heading off.

After dinner, dad made a speech. It was rhyming and about Gran and Gramps. He had spent a long time putting it together in Amsterdam and was pleased to see it go well. We then gave Gran and Gramps our present which was a photo book reminding them of their time as grandparents up to now.

I'm sure they had a great night!!!

By Tom


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0169s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb