Visit to Scotland


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland » Midlothian » Edinburgh
December 31st 2006
Published: January 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Visiting Scotland has always been my dream. I somehow wanted to experience the extreme weather up there as well as the festive atmosphere for which Edinburgh is affectionately known.

I was hanging out with my friends and colleagues from South Africa. Also met other friends from SA who live and work in London. What a moving experience. Although the Hogamany Street Bash was canceled on the New Year's Eve, the vibe still continued. In the rain; in the streets celebrating wildly!!! Very great experience.

We also visited cool clubs in Edinburgh and exotic Italian restaurants! Met nice people from Chacago (USA), the twins Neelam & Amrita, Caroline, Megan and their friends. What a great company they were!


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement

Steven & StheSteven & Sthe
Steven & Sthe

Now chilling at a restaurant... Ughmmm... Zulu boyz love eating...
Sthe in Yoni's apartmentSthe in Yoni's apartment
Sthe in Yoni's apartment

What a warm atmosphere it was...
Scottish Traditional PerformerScottish Traditional Performer
Scottish Traditional Performer

I just wish you could hear the sounds of this thing.. Very interesting!
Busy street in EdinburghBusy street in Edinburgh
Busy street in Edinburgh

Couldn't bear the cold though...
Wanted to try Ice Skating...Wanted to try Ice Skating...
Wanted to try Ice Skating...

Imagine falling over a couple of times so far away from home and making fool of yourself...
How do you enjoy all these games when it's freezing??How do you enjoy all these games when it's freezing??
How do you enjoy all these games when it's freezing??

Certain places are so tempting. Believe ME!
Yoni & StevenYoni & Steven
Yoni & Steven

.. You may be smiling but I know you were blamen cold!
Yoni, Steven and BusiYoni, Steven and Busi
Yoni, Steven and Busi

These three never got enough of red wine... Yeah.. my story!
I dont need no menu...I dont need no menu...
I dont need no menu...

Where's my tea????
Sthe with friends at one of the pubs in EdinburghSthe with friends at one of the pubs in Edinburgh
Sthe with friends at one of the pubs in Edinburgh

Yeah... this place amazed me by the kind of music they played. Really cool house and R&B jamz. Was impressed - which is very uncommon!
Dean, Amanda & AndrewDean, Amanda & Andrew
Dean, Amanda & Andrew

... What a mix! Would you agree???


13th January 2007

cool
so good to see some black faces, im sure you had fun, i ilke that Scot man, i find their attire absolutelt sexy, wouldnt you agree? im so disappointed at you, you should have tried ice-skating!

Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0277s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb