Week One - In the UK


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England
October 18th 2009
Published: October 18th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Gemmas Update:

This week we are in England. On the day after we arrived there was a squirrel in our friend Pauls garden. We went to see my Great Uncle Alan and Great Auntie Babs in Hull and we also saw our third cousins Emily and Charlie. Then we drove to see our second cousin Denise in Stoke-on-Trent. She took us to Monkey Forest at Trentham Gardens. We saw lots of barbary macau monkeys and they are an endangered type of monkey (rare and not many left in the world). It was cute watching all the babys eat when it was feeding time. They eat lots of different types of food including fruit and grains and insects. We now back in Windsor and tomorrow we leave for France by the train (under the sea).

Kirby week


Times flown by I can beleve that we are leaving for France tomorrow after our week in England. In England we visited relatives. Yesterday we went to a place called Monkey Forest where they breed the endanged barbary macau monkey. We got to see lots of baby and adult monkeys we even got to see two male monkeys having a fight.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.044s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb