Xmas and New year shananagins!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England
January 9th 2008
Published: January 9th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Up goes the advent calendars!Up goes the advent calendars!Up goes the advent calendars!

In place of three paintings that used to hang in their place!
Happy New Year everyone!!
I can't believe it's 2008 already! Yikes! Xmas was kinda weird for us being away from home! Timmy came up from London to spend it with us. We went out on Christams eve and ate lots of yummy food on Xmas day! (and bucks fizz 😉 Was a relaxed day involving eating, drinking and watching Xmas movies on tv!
For new year, Anth and I went to London to stay with Timmy. It was well fun and we got to do some sightseeing I hadn't got around to doing! New years eve was cool we had tickets to Walkabout bar by the Thames. The theme was doctors and nurses! But we didnt dress up. Actually not many people did! But was a cool night apart from the 3hour trek trying to get home due to public transport being basically stopped! Kim stayed at home and went out with Lou and Jill, I only have one photo to show of that but if you hassle her she can send you more!
Anyway, see for yourself, pics from Dec and Jan thus far!
xx J


Additional photos below
Photos: 43, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

At my Xmas work partyAt my Xmas work party
At my Xmas work party

Was held at a venue called 'theatre of dreams,' 3 course meal, wine and belly dancers! Cool night:)
Sky in morningSky in morning
Sky in morning

On my way to work one day.
Anth and his 'project'Anth and his 'project'
Anth and his 'project'

He built a helicopter to keep him occupied when we had nothing to do!
Professor Ant!Professor Ant!
Professor Ant!

Dress-up time again, this time supplied by Kims mum!
Xmas food!Xmas food!
Xmas food!

Our cupboards looked Greeeaaa!
Xmas Eve!Xmas Eve!
Xmas Eve!

Yes we were also sent scars and weird stick-on growths! The fun never ends...
Funnel time again!Funnel time again!
Funnel time again!

Thanks for bringing it to Manc Tim!
TimTim
Tim

We went bowling. Tim was good, I was very VERY bad!
Anth!Anth!
Anth!

Wrapped around black rock thingee... ;#
TimTim
Tim

Aka Smeagal..


Tot: 0.357s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 27; dbt: 0.025s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb