Good times


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » West Sussex » Steyning
July 4th 2011
Published: July 4th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Been a little while between blogs, but ive been busy having a good time. Ive been busy with birthday partys, cricket, then another party, followed by sundays in the pub with suggy. I was woken up at 8am 2 weeks ago tuesday to the surprise of mum and dad rocking up. i followed them up to the lake district and we did a bit of sightseeing and then met up with all dads old team mates from oldham cc.

I also ventured into London to meet up with mates from school and we ended up going to royal ascot, having a big day, had a punt on the horse so you think, but didnt win.
Another party we had was Lews 21st, which was a good time, a big drinking session.

Me and suggy had a night out in brighton with squidda aswell, which snuck away from us a bit, but was good to catch up.

and for whats to come in the trip:
-more cricket
-another stingray week in bristol
-travel around london with mates
-end of season trip in amsterdam

Pat


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

DSC00835DSC00835
DSC00835

not quite


6th July 2011

G'Day Paddy
Hell Paddy, How far away do you have to go to get of your folks????????? Siberia? Looks like you're enjoying yourself - which it's all about. I remember the North of Scotland in '68. Fell hopelessly in lust with a scottish girl whose Dad owned a pub. Crikey, what more could I want? Take care, and we'll look forward to your coming home party. Aunty M and I have just returned from a 8100 km trip to Canberra, Cooma, Bribie Island, Bundaberg, and winding our way home. Seeya, F.
6th July 2011

couldnt ask for anything more, im looking forward to that party too. were you in the caravan? in a week im catching up with my aussie mates in worcester for a bender, with a bbq at this birds place that we have met, should be good. catcha P

Tot: 0.036s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0188s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb