Expanding our Wings


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » West Midlands » Dudley
January 13th 2019
Published: January 13th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Woolly says – We are quickly approaching our sixth year with travelblog, time seems to have raced by in many ways and yet been reluctant to move at other points. Throughout our time here we have loved being part of the family and community that not only runs the site but travels and blogs as well. Each day has provided me with fascinating blogs to absorb as well as for filling my role as a moderator in the total removal of spam, I look forward to doing this for many more years to come.



Jo and I have been working on a new website, it is still very much a work in progress so please bear with Jo on this, as I have completed the basics of setting it up, I think it only fair that she contributes something!



https://traveltalesofawoollymammoth.com/home/



I’d would loved to have seen him working on it unless of course dictating from a distance is considered help!



Woolly says – There is just never any appreciation of my efforts!



Through the site we hope to share more of the background to our travels as well as ongoing blogs, to help others in their quest for navigating the world. Mammoth Tips for Trips is one of my brilliant ideas and we will be adding tips on free places to go….the list is long…. Transport in different countries as well as updates on the best places to buy pistachios and many other subjects. There’s a long way to go but any feedback and helpful advice would be gratefully received.



Six years of blogging down and many more to go, life can’t really get much better than that.

Advertisement



13th January 2019

Pleased to hear that...
you have a new blog to share insights into travel, and even more that you will continue to blog here!
14th January 2019

Thank you
We will still be very much a part of the travelblog community and look forward to a hearty diet of spam for the future

Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0293s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb