Not Long To Go!!!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Surrey
November 23rd 2006
Published: November 24th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well as you'll hopefully know, we've not gone yet! But we are counting down the days and its not that long to go! Only (mamma Sweet you probably don't want to look at this...) 35 days to go! Eek!!

So far everything is going to plan; flights are booked, conservation projects are booked (though not completely paid for but getting there!), most of our kit has been bought, shoes have been worn in, rucksacks has been packed and re-packed (and there still isn't enough room for everything!), the petshop knows that I'm leaving, Dan has handed in his letter of resignation and we're getting close to the end of our course of jabs (only two more for me, five for Dan)! Pretty much sorted then!

We completed our litter-pick on Sunday (only a day late!) and it actually went really well. The sun shone and although most of the litter was damp from previous wet weather, there was nothing too minging to pick up. In the end we filled 8 black bin bags, which we both thought was a decent enough effort. We covered the whole of the Thames between Egham and Staines and were pleasantly surprised by the number of people that stopped to ask what we were doing and to comment on the good work.

Anyway, that's all we have to report at the moment. So please check back again soon!!

Dan and Dani XX



Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0629s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb