Home


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Surrey » Sutton
August 4th 2012
Published: August 4th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Just to let you know we are all home safe and sound. Had a good journey home and arrived earlier than expected!

Advertisement



6th August 2012

Well done
I'm Annie's aunt and saw her yesterday after her fantastic adventure. Apart from her tiredness from the journey, she positively glowed as she regaled us with her tales and then described some of the apparently thousands of photos that had been uploaded! What a wonderful time for Annie and the other students. Nothing like first-hand experience to bring reality into young lives, and it appears that the impressions left are wonderful and worthwhile, especially if they all knew or felt that they had made a difference to the lives of young and old in another country, another continent, where life is so different and much harder in ways we take for granted. I felt almost jealous - wishing I'd had that kind of opportunity in my school years - but so glad that Annie and her fellow students had enjoyed such enrichment of their lives so far. Well done everybody, teachers and students alike.

Tot: 0.167s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 51; dbt: 0.1343s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb