day 2-3


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Surrey » Sunbury-on-Thames
October 11th 2011
Published: October 11th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Yesterday was a recover day, landed at Heathrow more or less on time, at quarter to six in the morning. We were told not to take pictures inside the terminal, no so much for security but because terminal 3 at Heathow is such a shithole. The gaffer tape holding the floor together is fraying at the edges, honestly tearing this place down and replacing it with a pile of rubble would be an improvement.
Moya and Gerry collected me in the dark of predawn London and I am pretty sure we had a pleasant day, even though some of it is a bit blurry. But a combination of sitting up the front of the A380 and drugs kept me from falling face first into the lunch, which I cooked! Bloody nice too if you don't mind, risotto with some excellent smoked ham.
Early to bed at about nine, woke up feeling pretty good only to look at the clock and find the time to be 12.03, so back to sleep and had a dream that it was 8.00 so woke up and found it was 3.00 am! back to sleep and woke up at 8.00 for real feeling pretty good. Time to face the day!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.131s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0624s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb