JO's UK Travels Summer of 2013


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Suffolk » Ipswich
August 11th 2013
Published: August 11th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Sunday August 11,2013 Suffolk

Awoke up to a another overcast day at PFH and came down to breakfast. Afterwards...I relaxed by checking my laptop, I-Pad and also my I-phone. It was nice to just chill for a bit and then decide what to do next after a few days of being busy. Later...Sally introduced Bette, Paula and myself to the world of FELT and how to make bracelets. Before lunch....we made our felt balls from different colors and then later today or tomorrow....we will finish the felt project. We have discussed the possibility of making a Rabbit or stuffed Animal out of Felt. It is really fun!!

Today was a relaxing day for all of us! Another (Wwoofer) arrived from Lille, France and his name is Victor. He came last summer and enjoyed his time gardening, weeding and helping Sally. It is great to see him again! Tonight ....everyone is either reading, writing and or doing some kind of cooking before supper. We are all just CHILLING!! Have a wonderful afternoon and or evening and I will write again soon! Goodnight to all!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.03s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0138s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb