JO's UK Travels Summer of 2013


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Suffolk » Ipswich
August 10th 2013
Published: August 10th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Saturday August 10,2013 Suffolk

I awoke to another overcast morning at PFH and had a nice breakfast with Sally. Afterwards....borrowed a bike and went to Tesco's (British Grocery Store) and did some errands. An hour later....brought back two bunches of yellow roses for my aunt Penny. Around 1:05 pm.....drove towards East Bergholt to have lunch with my aunt and uncle. It was wonderful to see them and catch up with the family news. Took pictures of their dog, house and the tall Willow tree waiting to hug me. Ate a scrumptious meal made by my uncle who used to be a chef and caterer and now is also in the B&B business. Sally and I drove back past the town of Hadleigh towards Ipswich.....back to our home....Poplar Farm House.

It was around 5:30 p m when we arrived home and were greeted by Rune and Shale(PFH Dogs) in the pebbled driveway. Sally and I just chilled and did our own things for awhile until it was time for some dinner. We went over our plans for tomorrow and started to figure out when we should put together stuff for our "Road Trip." That's right.......a cool and adventurous (Road Trip) from Ipswich to all parts of England and Wales to visit Sally's family. Again....you are wondering in what vehicle we will be travelling in.....hmm.....a car....a truck...a van.....by bicycle.......? Have I stumped you..........aha....yes I have! Well....folks....we are driving in a ...... Mobile Home or a Caravan!! We are leaving Tuesday morning(8.13) and returning Sunday(8.18). Keep reading and have a great Day....Folks!! Time to say Goodnight!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.036s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0193s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb