Chocolate, la Navidad, pueblos pequenos, y mi mejor amiga


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Oxfordshire » Oxford
November 5th 2006
Published: November 5th 2006
Edit Blog Post

London and OxfordLondon and OxfordLondon and Oxford

in Oxford on top of a tower
Hola a todos. Estoy en Londres ahora y me encanta. Llegue el viernes y Paul me cogio en el aeropuerto. Cogimos el tren a Victoria Station (el centro de Londres) y fuimos a tomar cafe. Hace mucho frio y todo ya esta de Navidad en Londres. Despues caminamor por la ciudad un poco y vimos algunas iglesias y el reloj de Big Ben. Londres es un lugar muy hermoso. Quedabamos con Meg al hotel y fuimos a comer en un restaurante Italiano antes del espectaculo de "Wicked." El espectaculo era buenisimo, especialmente Idina Menzel. Estoy muy animada y feliz que podia ver el espectaculo con ella, el original personaje de Elphaba en Broadway. Meg y yo volvimos a Oxford en autobus despues de "Wicked." Ayer caminamos por todo el Centro Ciudad de Oxford. Me encanta Oxford, y queria vivir aqui en vez de Madrid. Oxford es pequeno y tiene el sentido de un "down town." Fumios de compras, comimos helado, tomamos cafe en un lugar que se llama Coffe Republic, fuimos al Mercado Cubierto, y por la noche fuimos a ver un espectaculo de fireworks y un bonfire enorme. Me encanta todo de Oxford.

English: Hello to you all. I
London and OxfordLondon and OxfordLondon and Oxford

right before seeing ¨Wicked¨!!!
am in London right now and I love it. I arrived on Friday and Paul picked me up from the airport. We took t he train into Victoria Station (the very center of London) and went for coffee. It is freezing here and everything is already Christmasy. After coffee we walked around the city for a while seeing a few churches and the Big Ben. London is really a beautiful place. We met Meg at the hotel and went to an Italian restaurant before seeing "Wicked" in the Apollo Victoria Theater. Being in the same city with your best friend is fabulous; and we're not only in the same city, but we're in the same city outside of the U.S. "Wicked" was spectacular, especially with Idina Menzel, the original Broadway role of Elphaba. I am really excited that I got to see the show with her in it. Yesterday we walked around the City Center of Oxford all day. I love Oxford, and I would love to live here instead of Madrid. Oxford has that small, down town feel to it. We went shopping, ate icecream, drank coffee in a place called the Coffee Republic, went to the Covered Market, ate the best chocolate ever, and last night we went to a huge fireworks show and there was the biggest bonfire I've ever seen. I love everything about Oxford.

Advertisement



5th November 2006

The travel bug
Dear Kelly How are you going to ever top this travel and educational experience. Plays, concerts, schooling, new friends, places and customs. Oxford sounds fabulous. Take lots and lots of pictures. We want a slide show when you come home. We are gone Dec 24th thru Jan 10th. I think you get home on the 21st. I have to be able to see you between the 22nd and the 23rd. Love Annie
5th November 2006

Wow!
Hi Kelly, Wow it seems you are having so much fun and getting to see and do so many things!!! I am so happy that you are getting this experience. I hope Lauren and Michelle get to do the same! Love, Aunt Pam
8th November 2006

Proud of YOU
Hi Kel, Sounds wonderful and I am so glad you could enjoy England with your wonderful friends!! Tell Paul thanks for us for picking you up and getting you to town...I was so happy to hear about that!! Did you take lots of pix?? Can't wait to see them. We are so proud of you! You are truely making the most of your time in Europe!! XO Love you! Mom

Tot: 0.273s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0491s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb