Bon Voyage Tarishi!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Nottinghamshire » Nottingham
February 10th 2006
Published: February 18th 2006
Edit Blog Post

As a lot of international friends continue to catch flights home, we begin to attend numerous bon voyage parties and get-togethers. Thus it was the case, although for the second and perhaps for a third time, when Tarishi was headed back to Melbourne, Australia. In honor of her departure, a few of us got together and headed to Wagamama's, a fantastic Japanese noodle restaurant unique unto itself, and to which most of the Aussie's had not yet experienced.

We talked and observed and ate some delicious food. However, Kateri's food was incredibly late so we all tried to eat rather slowly (we were told to so our food wouldn't get cold) until her food arrived. Stuffed on some great food, lots of water or green tea, we still felt we had room for dessert. Afterall, it was Tarishi's last night with us all. So we decided to head next door to TGI Friday's. Our plans were foiled, though, when the entire restaurant was apparently booked because of special student deals. It was interesting though because not all of the tables were filled, oh well. Instead we kept walking around to the other side of Cornerhouse and ended up at Bella Italia. It was there that we all discovered the greatness of desserts for two with chocolate, ice cream and whipped cream all topping a brownie. It was really really good and great fun as well.

So I think we sent Tarishi off on her adventure home to Australia quite well. Bon voyage, Tarishi!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

TarishiTarishi
Tarishi

Enjoying Wagamama's!
RegineRegine
Regine

She the newest poster girl for Wagamama's....or she should be at least. :)
Dessert!Dessert!
Dessert!

Tarishi and Regine enjoying their chocolate dessert with a shot of Amaretto.
Yummy Chocolate!Yummy Chocolate!
Yummy Chocolate!

Jackie and Amy....the same as Tarishi and Regine's, minus the Amaretto.
Mmm strawberry...Mmm strawberry...
Mmm strawberry...

Taylor and Kateri enjoying their more fruity dessert of yummy goodness.


Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0657s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb