The lakes, Rages against the machine get xmass number one


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Lancashire » Carnforth
December 20th 2009
Published: January 12th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Sunday 20.12.2009 Day 67
The lakes, Rages against the machine get xmass number one.
We have a great room close to Pine Lake (the lake the resort) with a full kitchen. We did our shopping yesterday which is good as there is so much snow on the ground that we cannot get out of our resort. We got in the car and gave it a try but did not get very far before we turned around and went home. So we explored the resort instead and made a snow woman and put it outside our room and a few hours a little boy about 5 came along and put in his sled and took it away. Later we found where he had discarded our Snowman taking the carrot nose and been eyes we rescued her and fixed her up a bit them put her back outside our room. We listen to the xmass number one sigle which was one by rage against the machine (which I got the single of) this was a protest againt the X factor getting the xmass number one each year. We cooked a roast dinner and went to the welcome nigh at the resort where we played bingo (the English seem to be into it) and did a quiz we did not do very well at the quiz to start with at it was mostly about English TV and adds and things like that but then we got a few of the bonus questions and almost won even though we answered the least questions. It was good we did not win I do not think they would have like us to win just by getting the bonus had questions.



Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



7th February 2010

ayrshire
i was born there .......you mustve passed by my mums place lol[could ve got my flying jacket lol]

Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 32; dbt: 0.031s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb