Brrrrrrrrrrr.......How cold???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Hertfordshire » Hitchin
February 16th 2008
Published: February 16th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Visa QueueVisa QueueVisa Queue

Told you the queue was long - and this is only the start of it!!
We didn't think anything to do with India could be this cold, well we were wrong
after waking at 4.00am on Monday and waiting for Nic to put on a stupid amount of clothes it became apparant that this was going to be a painful expirience.

So we arrive at the Indian High commission in the West End at about 6.00am, 2 and a 1/2 hours before it was due to open, to a queue of about 30 people!!! by 7.00am there were already hundreds behind us and by 8.00am the queue was endless, miles long it was. We were frozen to the core but feeling quite smug that we were so near the front. Jesus it was cold !!!!!

It's a crazy system, you queue for a queue number, to get into another queue, to get through the door.....then you queue with your queue number, to see a little indian lady behind a screen while being pushed & shoved by hundreds of people. You then queue at another window waiting for the lady to shout out your number like a game of bingo, "WE WON !!! BINGO" Nic shouted!.....Bosh, job done !!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 32; dbt: 0.0287s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb