"Where ever we are"


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Hampshire » Portsmouth
July 1st 2007
Published: July 1st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Just got back to the Isle of Sheppey after visiting Dave in Stubbington which is a small village inbetween Southhampton and Portsmouth. Subb is also know as "Where ever we are" only becuase before we met Dave we had no clue where we were and when we talked about it, that was the only way we could title it. Danny and I left on friday and stayed until today. On Friday night we went out to a great bar by the name of "TGI Fridays" and let me tell ya, it goes off in there. Ive been missin out all this time. :P Seriously though, there were a lot of people there but after a couple drinks by the name of Stella Artois, also known as "wife beater." Not from anything that happend to me, but this drink is well known for making people violent. After one other pub, we went to a place by the name of Chicago's and thats where i stopped remembering. Haha, well at least stopped remembering every little bit and also found myself locked out of the bar because i went to find Danny and they wouldnt let me back in. Funny thing but thats what happend to Danny earlier that night and we both found our way home in a cab. The next day we didnt do anything at all. Danny was sick all day and we kinda just slept and watched tv in the hotel all day. Earlier today we drove out to Stonehenge and spent about 15 min there and headed back to Kent.
On our return we stopped at the hospital and i got my thumb exrayed after having the last 5 days be a drug infested(advil), pain induced good old time. The week before i left i was at my dads and i cut my thumb. I cleaned it, let it heal and then when i got here it flamed up and under the cut, it turned into a big puss and blood bubble. So when i got to the hotel on friday i had Danny cut my thumb open to get everything out and the first one had a good pop too it....bridge you would have loved it. Unfortunately my thumb stayed swolen and thats when we decided, doctor time or rather nurse time cause there are no doctors here. Just so you know MOM, everythings fine and im taking atni biotics now...no need to worry.


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement

Stonehenge 5Stonehenge 5
Stonehenge 5

Danny, Myself
Stonehenge 6Stonehenge 6
Stonehenge 6

Danny, Myself


1st July 2007

oh tosh
i can't believe i missed that. of course something incredible pops when you are 6000 miles away. i am missing you already AND am loving reading such detailed accounts of your time. keep writing bosh nik. xo.
1st July 2007

Told you it was puss
Wasn't I the one who suggested popping that thing in the first place. Hope it heals up nicely for you Tosh. Love the stories and the pictures. We need more pics of you.

Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0353s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb