Getting ready


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Hampshire » Basingstoke
December 17th 2010
Published: December 17th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Fizz the ginge...Fizz the ginge...Fizz the ginge...

Bye bye Fizzy - i know we're sad but still!!
Well it's exactly one week until the off. Packing has not quite started, being the usual organised selves, but the excitement definitely has!

Currently Britain is experiencing some of the worst weather conditions it's had in many years, with many airports suffering. All i gotta say is that Heathrow better be working next Christmas Eve night, cause if it's not me and Matty are swimming to first stop Singapore!!

Spending the last few days at home with the kitten, Fizzy, who is purringly oblivious at the moment, asleep on the sofa next to me, that he will have to endure a 4 hour journey to Pembrokeshire, Wales next week to spend Christmas as my replacement with the folks and sister.

Still four more days of work to go....incredibly hectic trying to organise life inside and outside of the AA so bring on next Friday, and 10pm Christmas eve night when Matty and me will be on the double decker, Singapore jumbo to Asia.

Until then - Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year to you all!

Han x x x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.119s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0892s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb