Homeward bound!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater Manchester » Stockport
March 20th 2012
Published: March 20th 2012
Edit Blog Post

So we are now back on British soil and it feels surprisingly great! I’m not too sure we’ll be so enthusiastic when were back at work and reality hits home, but for now its really nice to see everybody and to have our home comforts back.. Vimto, flushing toilets, kebabs, cider, our bed, the list is endless!!



We had a great last week in Thailand, we spent a few days in Bangkok shopping, then headed back down to Hua Hin to Kris’s house for a great few days of R & R.. check out the pics from the Intercontinental’s pool, it was absolute bliss and the perfect way to end our trip!



Our final weekend was spent in Bangkok with Kris, Oay and Abi. Darren had his ‘lads night’ with Kris and Mark which thankfully didn’t turn out like the Hangover 2 movie (so I’m told) while I had a night of pampering at the hotel.. Our final day was spent at the Shangri La for a late lunch, then we headed to the Sirocco bar at the top of the State Tower - the Hangover 2 bar where the helicopter comes up in the final scene. It was amazing and the views were out of this world, an amazing last taste of Asia!



The flight home and the trip up from London went like clockwork and we arrived in sunny Stockport feeling absolutely great!



Don’t even know how to sum up the trip as a whole… there’s too many memories, too many amazing people, and its just too overwhelming to try and do!!



So we’d just like to say thanks for reading!! 22 blogs, 36089 words, 903 photos… we seriously cant believe how many people have kept up with us while we were away, its really quite flattering!



So farewell guys. You can all breathe a sigh of relief now… NO MORE BLOGS, WOOHOO!!! xxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 32, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 15; qc: 30; dbt: 0.024s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb