I GOT A JOB!


Advertisement
Published: May 12th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Fields of yellow flowers..Fields of yellow flowers..Fields of yellow flowers..

on the way back from Scotland to Manchester.. sooo gorgeous!
Thats right you read right.. today I got ma self a jobbie..
We have moved back to Manchester from Scotland.. Scotland was all around GORGEOUS! buuuutttt we all thought we should move back to Manchester, more opportunity for all of us, also more centralised for us to travel around Europe. This week has been interesting all round, alot of trials, but with alot of faith was also the blessings.. We had a very interesting time trying to get back from Edinburgh to Manchester.. but wont waste time getting into that.. all I can say is that i am grateful to be in a nice warm hostel, compared to the dodgy one we were in back in Edinburgh, and also so grateful to have got this job.. ohhh what job is it you ask? lol sorry better fill you in there too huh.. its working for Homecall, which i suppose is like telecom in Nz.. only found out that i got the job today, so will find out more detials about it tomorrow when i ring the lady..
Tommorow Rangi and I are going to go looking for her a job around Manchester, and do a lil more sight seeing.. we managed to have a nice trip around didsbury today which is the suburb we have decided we are going to move to.
Well my time is almost up on the net, so ill add a couple of photos and will update again later.. Remember all that its Mothers Day this weekend!
Love you all heaps and heaps.
Ali

Advertisement



12th May 2006

Go Master's of the Aniverse!
Gorofi, I was can't believe it! You wast get it a job! It's good to see that they are still employing hard working New Zealanders over there in the UK. Man you must be having so much fun! Luff it you, George
12th May 2006

Hey Ali - So glad you have a job just wish it was down here in the sunny south of England!!!:) - Just you wait till you get here you wont want to go back up to Manchester!!!!:) love ya lots - See you very soon!
13th May 2006

Golly gosh i sooo proud of you
Hey girlfriend whatz up......? Wow sounds like you're havin an amazin time...i'm so proud of you girl.......guess what i'm commin over, to Scottland in mid august, one of my friends got excepted into Edinburugh Uni for Masters of Anniverse, so i'm going to see her and dependent on if your flat is big enuff i might come for a visit...lol...not long to go before i can hand in my resignation from here, cant wait. Well girl take care, luv ya and miss ya lots xxoo peace out :)
13th May 2006

CONGRATS!!!
Good on ya Ali Kat...remember though unlike ya cool colleagues here in NZ NO BURPING!!!!! Again congrats.....keep the updates coming....its good to keep track of you and hear how everything is going...love ya lots gurlie. Mepa
14th May 2006

Congrats on the job chickee - YOU GO !! He he have a great wk - until next time !!! xx

Tot: 0.187s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.1514s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb