Ali is FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Advertisement
Published: April 29th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hey People!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well Ali has finally arrived!!! I was so excited!!! Her plane was delayed by 2 and half hours and then I get called up by immigration to say there was some problems with Ali getting into the country, so yeah I had a mini heart attack at Manchester Airport....But with the stress over Ali got in and we headed of back down to the hostel........'
Its been an interesting couple of days so far.........Took Ali out to Bury yesterday to go and check the markets out.......We went all out buying loads of cadburys chocolates cause they are dirt cheap......
Tonight we are homeless.....we were supposed to have been in Scotland tonight, but all the coaches were fully booked!!! We weren't going to catch the train because its bank holiday weekend and they are mega expensive!!!!! I hadn't booked us into the hostel in Manchester.....and wouldn't you know it pretty much the whole of the North West is booked up hostel wise.....So tonight we are going to walk the streets and then probably crash at the airport or something!!! Dunno its ok though cause there will be 2 of us.....so YEAH LOL!!! ITS GONNA BE MAD CRAZY FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway this is gonna be short cause my times running out....and I know this is prolly the most random post I've ever written but hey thats me....pretty darn random......

Oooppsss gotta go....
Luv Yas
Me Tee

Advertisement



Tot: 0.108s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 11; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0735s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb