West London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
September 22nd 2006
Published: June 29th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 51.5002, -0.126236

well today im just sitting around, doing pretty well nothing. ive met up with my second cousin, Sarah, and am staying here with her and her boyfriend for probably 5 or 6 days i suppose. Im staying downstairs, so fortunatley for all, im out of the way 😊 We are nearby Notting Hill, where the Hugh Grant film was made (but Lesley would know all about that). Yesterday I met Sarah at her work around lunchtime, and then walked around Hyde Park, almost having to dive into the lake to drag out some ladys pram!! Its pouring down today.. and im tryna do some washing, so i dont think ill be going anywhere. Ive called Gavin from the Arsenalmad forums, in hope to get in touch tomorrow to go to the ARsenal game at Emirates Stadium. all that needs to be done is to organise a place to meet up. prob about 50-50 itl work out or something.. but heres hoping. I miss the tour.. and al the people on it. Certain events in the closing days have left me a bit regretful, but all in all i had a great time. Good news!! i think ill finally be able to upload some photos!!! so ill get to work on that now, and hopefully u will see them up really soon. ill also update the stories n such from previous cities, mainly. drop me some comments, ill be able to read them all thoroughly now, and reply.
-Tofor

Advertisement



Tot: 0.028s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0135s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb