Grand Circle Tour


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
July 16th 2014
Published: July 16th 2014
Edit Blog Post

It's 2:45pm local time on Wednesday. We're at the Heathrow Airport waiting for our next flight to Brussels, which won't be for an hour or so. I got 45 minutes free wifi at Heathrow, so am posting a brief blog. Going through security at the Phoenix Airport was a breeze. Going through security here much more stringent and takes a lot longer. Both Zee and I forgot to dump the water from our water bottles, so that took some time to resolve. Duh! What pain.



Flight over on British Airways went well. We had upgraded to Economy Plus, which makes a big difference in that the seats are wider and there is more leg room. Dinner was tasty, as was the wine. We both managed to get some sleep, and the flight wasn't crowded at all. One of the better flights, all things considered.



When we arrive in Brussels we should be met by our Tour Director and he will take us to our hotel. We'll have a welcome drink and a brief orientation of what's coming up on our tour. The old city of Bruge will be our first stop And tour.

That's all for now......Jim

Advertisement



Tot: 0.277s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb