Harry Potter


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
May 27th 2013
Published: June 23rd 2013
Edit Blog Post

So Becca got tickets to the Harry Potter Studios for my birthday. We finished reading the 4th installment and watched the movie just before heading down. It added a whole new level to the magic to actually stand in the Great Hall or Dumbledore's Office. Extra bonus...it was animal actors week so we actually got to see some of the animals from the movies themselves and learn about their training. Cool trip that I expect I'll have to do again when my sister comes back.


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



23rd June 2013

My kids attended the DODDS school in Brussels...
they are all grown up now, but became teachers so that someday they could also teach at a DODDS school. Once you've experienced international travel, unfortunately you can never stop! Have a great time exploring Europe!
23rd June 2013

WOW
Great blog. It was great to hear what you are up to. Please keep them coming. Love, David and Gael
24th June 2013

Love the Blog!
Andrea and Greg, so happy to be able to feel closer to your adventure! I can't believe how the children have grown. So glad you are living your English dream to the hilt. Love, A. G.
7th July 2013

Cool
Nice to see your smiles, looks like that was fun. Looking forward to hearing more about your travels :)

Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0356s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb