Journal of Initiation


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
May 26th 2012
Published: May 26th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Upon arrival things seemed a dream. Lines were short and unbotherd. Smooth sailing, but to be comfortable before the boarder check proved an act of idiocy. An open minded exploration without a return in mind was to much weight for the foreign scale to bare. Consider it luck that we made it through to the city we had been hunting for months. Our arrival was not smooth or unnoticed. We were given away.
For a second we were the prey, being hunted down by this nation.Not the other way around. This isn't to say that we were coming to harm England with our brute American tactics, but I mean only to say we were here to devour its culture in the richest way we were capable of.Each time I'd shake awake on the cold tile airport floor this looming sense of hopelessness would creep ever more efficiently over my body.Like a large man sinking into quick sand. Our only source of income had been threatened by the chance of banishment from the united kingdom. This however only occuring if caught playing music for money. How else were we expected to survive. The support of a mother and father quickly and easily deludes the intense flavor of adventure.How could we feel complete knowing we put forth no work to remain a functional caravan.As of now, still stuck in this airport am fighting the idea of this survival adventure turning into a family funded vacation. On a good note things quickly become very comparable to the feeling of being dazed or mildly high. Early on I was bestowed a special set of reactionary skills by my mother. Before making big moves we both seem to unwillingly rediscover a long lost friendship with a large very confusing bunch of thoughts. They effect me like the less responsible kids in the neighborhood did when I was young. Head full's of these thoughts would make me very uneasy and over think every step.But as I said, this passes quickly and you soon begin to feel like a bobber on a fishing line. Tied to the shore but bobbing gently with the currents. When opportunity is found I am consumed by the beautiful water, by life, and this cunsumption is what I live for.

Advertisement



31st May 2012

Your Adventure (would love to see some pics.)
I was so thrilled to read about your thought process and your unfortunate encounter with the rules. if there is one thing i know about you its that you will persist in getting to what matters to you. God will provide and his wisdom will guide you. all the divine angels are watching you and when you remain in joy and are hopeful their direction will seep into you like the sun burns through the fog. when we seek God; our purpose, his will and stay in beauty; his art...when we seek him...the kingdom of God...all else shall be given unto us. be relentless in this pursuit....crave what u seek..you will not be denied...listen for your direction with an open heart.

Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0346s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb