THE UNITED KINGDOM :)


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
December 17th 2008
Published: December 17th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We just arrived in the United Kingdom about an hour ago and we are waiting for the Lugguage to come out but it seems we have lost it 😞. Donny tried to convince not only that he has been here before, ut he led me into believing he had met the English Monarchy(Queen Elizabeth). It is very crowded as London contains 83%!o(MISSING)r the total United Kingdom's population. I learned that England's economy is the second largest in Europe; but it is the fifth largest in the world($$$$$😊). Mr. Livingston(BIG L!!!) told me that London exports mainly manufactured goods and imports materials such as petroleum, tea, wool, raw sugar, timber, butter, metals, and meat! WE eventually got our lugguage after a long conversation about economics. THAT WAS SO BORING!!!! Mr. Licingston said "The central bank of the United Kingdom, which sets interest rates and implements monetary policy, is the Bank of England in London" and i was all "who cares!!!" lol. he was not too happy with me. He threatened to send me to a torture chamber. i asked him what that was and he told me it was a place (usually in castles) where bad people were tortured. he tells me that there are chairs with spikes on them and you are forced to sit in them!!! 😱 I picked up a brochure and it said that the major rivers include; the Severn (the longest river and largest river basin in Great Britain), Tees, Thames, Trent, Humber, Tyne, Wear, Ribble, Ouse, Mersey, Dee, Aire, Avon and Medway.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.117s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 17; qc: 48; dbt: 0.037s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb