Nepal


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Upminster
November 9th 2006
Published: November 9th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hi all
Well we are in Nepal as from yesterday and this morning we took plane ride over Mnt Everest. It was exhaularating fascinating we woke up at 5am to make sure we got window seats (and the plane one had window seats!!?) by the time we were up in the air we were all on in the high. What a fantastic plane journey that was. You cant believe the beauty of it all. We took as many photos as our video would take until it died on us. The charging system in India is poor and this also applies to Nepal as well. We thought that there was a problem but because of all the power surges etc etc we have been battling with the charging of our camera and video. Anyway we love Kathmandu what a fantastic place this is. Today after the plane journey we took a trip into a little villag and sawy how the original Nepal village people live. It was so peaceful and interesting. We also visited a Tibetun refugee camp where they showed us how they make carpets. The carpets are made from yak wool.
We have tonight eaten the biggest fillet steak that we have ever ever seen in our life. The guys actually managed to finish their plates. All maurice craves for each day is his bacon eggs and saugages - imagine in Inda and Nepal???. We are on our way back to the hotel now so will catch up with you again shortly.

Advertisement



9th November 2006

BACON AND EGGS
Fancy craving bacon and eggs that is all I will be eating for the next 3 days when I am over in Ireland.... can't wait will be thinking of you Dad when I am tucking into my Black pudding and rashers and of course when the Irish lose on Saturday I will help your country men drown their sorrows with a nice cold pint of Guiness served with knife and fork.

Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0564s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb