DRINKS IN LONDON NEXT THURSDAY


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » London City
October 26th 2007
Published: October 26th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi guys,

Hope you are all well. There's actually a thunderstorm over Sydney at the moment, and in fact its been pretty poor weather all week. Hope it gets better over the weekend, as I'm planning a bbq and some lazing on the beach next to the volleyball courts! 😉

Anyway, I'm going on a business trip next week, taking in Rotterdam, Orlando, New York and San Fran in just under 2 weeks. I've manged to wrangle one night in Londodn - Next Thursday, the 1st November. I'm going to be having drinks from 5.30pm in the Pitcher and Piano on Cornhill. Its 100m along Cornhill from Bank Tube station on the right hand side, just past abacus and opposite the Royal Exchange.

Hope to see you there, other wise drop me a line, either via email (humphreys_tim@hotmail.com), MSN, or Facebook!

Otherwise all is well with me. Loving life in Manly, by the beach and the sea, getting the ferry to work (we had to slow down the other day as there were some whales swimming alongside us!) and looking forward to the summer sun! Been sailing, done a photography course, looking forward to diving, played some tennis and more......There's so much to do out here.

Anyone is always welcome to come and stay - I have a spare room, and it would be great to catch up!

Cheers and hopefully see some of you next Thursday!

Tim


Advertisement



26th October 2007

Bonzer!
G'day!!! Fair dinkum mate, chuck an extra shrimp on the barbie! Leave them Sheilas alone! Strewth cobber! Bloody Pommie Barrrsstard!

Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.02s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb