A Brilliant Start


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » London City
April 9th 2007
Published: April 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

After what was a very long and, very painful flight to London it was good to have a friendly face in Callan there to meet us at the airport. After dumping out bags at his house we decided to head out for the day and try see a few things just so we didnt go to sleep. After having a walk down around the Thames and walked past the eye and then went and saw the Houses of Parliament and West Minster Abbey. We also managed to have a quick walk down Oxford Street and Piccadilly Circus.

The day ended with a few 1pound pints at the local before bed at 7.30pm lol.

We were prettyy flat out our entire stay in London we rode the Eye while we were there which gave an amazing view of the entire city. Saw St Paul's Cathedral, Kensington Palace, the changing of the guards at Buckingham palace as well as taking a train ride out to knotting hill. Very hard to pick a favourite from London but loved every minute of it.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



7th May 2007

hott
heyy egggyy this is weird.. but anywayz.. hope ur havinhg a blast. and get lotsa lovely ladies.. yeer.

Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0428s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb