Preparation


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Hendon
May 22nd 2008
Published: May 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well Betty is shaping up. We have spent the last few days working out how to get various things working on her. It took us ages to work out the electric fridge works but we finally got it down to 1 degrees so hopefully we will have some cold milk in the camp sites!. Believe it or not Betty is so old that she didn't even have a cigarette lighter so we had one fitted which hopefully will power the GPS so we can find our way around. Today I brought a old bike to go on the back. It's a 1990'ish Specialized hardrock and fits in with the whole beaten up image we are going for!.. I'll post some pictures of the final product when we load the van up! Other than that just trying to sort out all the final details that come with packing up and moving out. As per normal the landlord agents are being painful and exceedingly unprofessional, and final bills and bank stuff is delayed. Really looking forward to not having any of this to worry about soon!.. Viva la France!, bring it on.

Advertisement



25th May 2008

Tummy Tuck Abroad
I was reading your blog, and the google sponsored that came up was "Tummy Tuck Abroad". Brilliant :-)
25th May 2008

spelling
"preparation", not "preperation"
25th May 2008

Tummy Tuck Abroad
Brilliant Kenny re tummy tuck.., Yep the van is pre pimped.. would definitely benefit from a visit from MTV though... Have wired in a different speaker in the back now so it's a little louder.. ;-).. Hope the wee mcleish is coming along well. Sam
25th May 2008

Spelling
Well if you expect correct spelling and gramma from me your dreaming cuz.. how's world domination? I've abandoned mine for just living in a small part of it. Sam
29th May 2008

The Big Exit
Well you are exiting the rat, i mean human race before you are even 30. Very self indulgent!
29th May 2008

The Big Exit
Firstly cousin Adrian I'm 30 so not before I'm thirty.. And secondly I'm not exiting the rat race as I'll be asking your partners for a job when I get to NZ!.

Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 60; dbt: 0.0396s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb