Thelma and Louise are on the loose in Europe!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Heathrow Airport
September 1st 2019
Published: September 1st 2019
Edit Blog Post

Hello again to all! Hello as well to anyone who is a first timer of our blog. We have done a blog when we went around the world in 2017 and we called it Thelma and Louise's World Tour! In keeping with that tradition, Chris and I are off again on an extended trip to Europe. We have purchased EurRail passes, got backpacks and have decided we are going to travel Europe somewhat like we did in the 1970's! Maybe not quite but we are going to take this opportunity to ride the rails and experience all those places we just didn't get the chance to do! If you receive this email it is because we feel that you are a friend and that you may be interested in what we see, what we do and what we report. If you don't want to receive the blog, no harm, just let us know and we will make that happen. I am sure most of you have been some of the places we are going to experience and in fact we think this blog should be a two way thing....if we are headed towards a place that you have experienced and can give us some recommendations, please do so, only to happy to take on your suggestions. We have attached a copy of our proposed itinerary but that will likely change as we go along. Stay tuned, buckle up and call the authorities if we go off the rails! Living the good life. Cheers to all! Happy to have you aboard!

Advertisement



1st September 2019

Happy Trails!
Looks like a fantastic itinerary - can't wait to read all about it! Safe travels!
1st September 2019
fullsizeoutput_9779.

Bon Voyage!
Thrilled to get your first blog post as you head off across Europe! Can NOT wait to receive each post and see new places via your photos and revisit some special locals that I saw the summer of 1985. Enjoy ever moment and have several Gelato ? for me???Cheers!
2nd September 2019

Saludo
Buen viaje amigos, seguro sera algo fabuloso
2nd September 2019

Muchas Gracias Amigo Mio
Carlos, por seguro vamos a hacerlo tiempo bueno. Nuestro deseo es por un dia un viaje como este con usted y Isabel. Retiro socio!!!!
2nd September 2019

Muchas Gracias Amigo Mio
Carlos, por seguro vamos a hacerlo tiempo bueno. Nuestro deseo es por un dia un viaje como este con usted y Isabel. Retiro socio!!!!
2nd September 2019

the Start
Doesn't look like you will be staying in one place for very long. I think you are living some people's dream have fun & enjoy. Can't wait to read your next entry
3rd September 2019

Buen viaje!
Enjoy the time together, all the ups and downs. Dad will keep things interesting!
16th September 2019

Bon Voyage!
Safe travels, may the road rise up to meet you and may your troubles be few. SlĂ inte mhath (pronounced Slan-ge-var!!!!)

Tot: 0.037s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0189s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb