The Hen Night - Henry J Beans


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Chelsea
October 18th 2009
Published: October 18th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hen Night 1Hen Night 1Hen Night 1

Demented, moi!
The venue of choice for Karens Hen Night was Henry J Beans on the Kings Road in Chelsea. The Hen Night was arrange by Serena and Louise and a fine venue it was too! An excellent mix of people, a nice venue, great music and beefburgers the size of a house. Karen had specifically requested a non tacky night and I think we managed to give her one albeit that she had a wear a pink feather boa and a tiara all night - it could have been sooooo much worse!

Serena, Louise and Jo decorated the area with pictures of Karen in various stages of her life. What was nice to see was that many of the "hens" were in the pictures too. Karen has known most of her friends since nursery school and thats a jolly long time.

There was talking, eating and drinking and then dancing.....Oh yes, we were kung fu dancing...huh! Top moves everyone! And I don think anyone touched my MC Hammer routine.....except perhaps Serena! My thighs are a little stiff today but hey, thats a small price to pay for being that cool! Karens running man is also worth a mention!

Im
Hen Night 2Hen Night 2Hen Night 2

Well show these young uns!
going to attempt to attach some photos now... if it doesn work then the photos will follow!

Final sign off from me before Las Vegas.......Alabama Slammers rock! Oooh and the Jellie Willes were very tasty indeed - heheheee!


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Hen Night 3Hen Night 3
Hen Night 3

And all that Jazz.........
Hen Night 6Hen Night 6
Hen Night 6

Jelly Willies.......yum!
Hen Night 7Hen Night 7
Hen Night 7

Busting Moves 1
Hen Night 8Hen Night 8
Hen Night 8

Busting Moves 2


24th October 2009

Fab night!
Well done girlies for organising a great night out - a good time had by all! :)

Tot: 0.161s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 14; qc: 52; dbt: 0.1108s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb