Cait and Sean's Visit


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Chelsea
November 28th 2007
Published: December 10th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Oh yeah, we got a few wedding pics...Oh yeah, we got a few wedding pics...Oh yeah, we got a few wedding pics...

this was a cute one, we only got 9 as a teaser, only 700 more to come!! Hopefully soon!
It feels like ages ago, but the blog would not be complete without pictures from Cait and Sean's Thanksgiving visit...they arrived just in time for my wonderful Thanksgiving feast...(as you'll see from the attached photos, it was wonderful). Spending the holidays away from the place that actually celebrates them is always strange, until you enter the ex-pat grocery store...this wonderfullly overpriced Whole Foods-esque place near us was cooking Turkey and all of the fixings like you wouldn't belive...it smelled so wonderful in there, it felt like home. Needless to say we ate the turkey for three more meals over the weekend and (this is gross) I actually think I still have some left over!

Next night we went to Amy Winehouse, yes, before she cancelled her tour...it was pretty great. She arrived in one piece, sang the whole show and only forgot the words once. She did however have a 20 minute "costume change"...not sure what she was doing back there.

We hit many hot spots over the weekend, but the best time was playing cards at our place (photos also attached) which just made us realize how much we miss hanging out with Cait and Sean (awwww). We even did a real pub quiz and actually fared pretty well, except that someone in the pub actually got 100% correct...which the quiz master claims has never happened. Oh well, it was a lot of fun though...enjoy the photos...






Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

More Sloane SquareMore Sloane Square
More Sloane Square

...this is so pretty, we walk by every night...
In a pubIn a pub
In a pub

...one of the many we visited that weekend...
Evan and Sean...Evan and Sean...
Evan and Sean...

...when they weren't playing PSP.
Shop signs in CamdenShop signs in Camden
Shop signs in Camden

Not sure why they all have these crazy 3-d signs, but they do...


Tot: 0.282s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 56; dbt: 0.1485s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb