Brighton Sussex UK


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » East Sussex » Brighton
July 23rd 2008
Published: July 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello all, another day in Ye Olde England. Went to Chichester today, the cathedral there dates back to 1100 and is pretty spectacular. Last night we took the train in to Brighton to check out the pier at night, so enough waffling, check out the pics, byee. ;-)


Additional photos below
Photos: 28, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

BrightonBrighton
Brighton

The Britghton Pavilion at night.
BrightonBrighton
Brighton

Another view of the pavilion, apparently it was a summer residence for the Prince Regent in the early 1900's, something like that, don't quote me lol.
BrightonBrighton
Brighton

Here's the world famous Brighton Pier, it was still quite warm at 9pm and lots of people were out and about.
BrightonBrighton
Brighton

I love this pier, it's full of amusements and a great fish and chippery, you can even get a beer in one of the bars!
BrightonBrighton
Brighton

A look at the other side.
BrightonBrighton
Brighton

Looking across the esplanade, bars and a casino. My how this place has changed!
BrightonBrighton
Brighton

The pier entrance, oh look, free admission! I'm there!
BrightonBrighton
Brighton

Out on the pier, unfortunately a lot of the amusements and shops were closed, probably as it was Wednesday.
BrightonBrighton
Brighton

Looking back down the pier towards the shore.
BrightonBrighton
Brighton

Street art in Brighton, no tags in this town, it's all good stuff.
BrightonBrighton
Brighton

More street art, could have shot some more, ran out of light.
ChichesterChichester
Chichester

Well dressed tramp, (his words mind you) spotted in Chichester.
TangmereTangmere
Tangmere

Called in at the Aviation Museum in Tangmere on the way to Chichester, absolutely awesome display they have there, and only £6.00 admission. Tangmere was a WW2 airfield and home to Spitfire squadrons.
TangmereTangmere
Tangmere

Here's a spitfire, I took more than 60 photos here, the displays were so good, but I won't bore you to death lol!
TangmereTangmere
Tangmere

Hayden is trying out the flight seat, where's the eject button.....
TangmereTangmere
Tangmere

Trying out the flight simulator....FAIL.
ChichesterChichester
Chichester

It's market day in Chichester.
ChichesterChichester
Chichester

The cathedral.
ChichesterChichester
Chichester

The clock tower.


Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 15; qc: 63; dbt: 0.067s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb