Chester and Cheshire Oaks Outlet


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Cheshire » Chester
January 12th 2014
Published: June 17th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 53.1997, -2.87541

Well after a night of partying till late, again we were up early to have our English breakfast and also enjoyed being waited on, then we went walking again into the town. Lorraine's family were heading back to Barnsley so we decided that we would do our own thing so they could spend time together. We thought we would catch a taxi but after checking out how much it was going to cost,we decided to ask the bus driver how much the fare was,and today it was a special day for the Bus Company, it was their Birthday so all fares were £1 each so we were lucky, and we went out to Cheshire Oaks Outlet Centre for more shopping while Clint and Melanie went to the Marine Aquarium. We caught up for lunch after needing something warm as the weather came in really cold and a really cold wind! So many shops here, I thought it was similar to the outlet shopping in Honolulu. Didn't actually buy much here, maybe we weren't in the shopping mood! Back on the bus to Chester, as we got into Chester, the chimes/bells from the Cathederal were ringing, they sounded beautiful, and they rang for a long time. After a 10 minute walk back to our Hotel, we all relaxed after doing lots of walking again . We decided that we have takeaway tonight back in our rooms so we could chill, so we went and bought Doner Kebabs and they were massive !
Sorry not many photos today, the ones I took weren't good!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

That red Phone box stands out on a dull day!That red Phone box stands out on a dull day!
That red Phone box stands out on a dull day!

See, its not always about shopping, I'm sightseeing too!!


14th January 2014

Nice couple!

Tot: 0.163s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0429s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb